Information web sites et cookies
This disclosure has been prepared and customized for the website visitors www.hotelmaggiore.net. This document supersedes and replaces in its entirety the document that had been published previously in terms of cookies.
Specific summary are reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on demand that provide form for collecting data .
Please also note that , to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites , not managed by HOTEL MAGGIORE DI VANNINI ANGELO & C. SNC . HOTEL MAGGIORE DI VANNINI ANGELO & C. SNC is not responsible for errors, contents , cookies, publication of illicit moral content , advertising , banners or files not in accordance with regulations and the Data Protection Law by sites not managed by the Owner .
Stakeholders: users of the website www.hotelmaggiore.net.
HOTEL MAGGIORE DI VANNINI ANGELO & C. SNC as data processing of your personal data for the purposes and effects of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( ' Code concerning the protection of personal data ' ) , following ' Code of the Privacy ' , hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that such treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights .
The information and data provided by you or otherwise purchases in the use of the site will be treated in accordance with the laws of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations therein .
Types of personal data
- IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site ;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier ) of requested resources , and any temporal indications of the same ;
- parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment ;
- pages of departure and arrival ;
- index Navigation and behavior identification when viewing pages.
Personal information provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary e -mail addresses listed on this site and filling out the forms on the same involves the acquisition of the sender's personal data ( but not limited to name , surname , email address) .
Specific summary are pages that provide the form .
Aims of treatment : Your personal data collected during navigation will be used for the following purposes:
- conducting activities closely related and instrumental to managing relations with users or visitors to the site ;
- collection , storage and processing of personal data for statistical analysis in an anonymous and / or material;
The processing of data for the accomplishment of the purposes mentioned in point 1 is compulsory and any non-communication or miscommunication , of the particulars can limit and / or prevent the full use of features and services on the site . The provision of data specified in the finality 2 is optional , and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the functionality and services on the site . With regard to the voluntary provision are rendered more information about cookies on the site in the document cookies policy.
Treatment modalities: Personal data are processed with manual , electronic and also through cookies for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected . Each treatment takes place in the manner indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 with the adoption of the minimum measures and appropriate security .
Treatment related to web services are carried out at the premises of the owner and the provider ARUBA BUSINESS srl (ex WIDESTORE srl) Via Gulinelli, 21/a, 44122 Ferrara and are kept at the premises where there are the physical servers .
Communication: Its data are processed within the categories of persons authorized and appointed appointed by the Owner ( the categories are available by contacting the Holder )
Your data may be disclosed to third parties , in particular to :
- Provider external Widestore ;
- Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
Diffusion: your data will not be disclosed
Third party: Your data are collected including tools and services provided by third parties and held by them . The types of cookies below have been set to reduce the power of identification and cookies were also disables functions that allow the crossing of information from the third party.
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html - http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
Google maps: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/it_IT/policies/
Owner: the owner of the data, according to Law, is HOTEL MAGGIORE DI VANNINI ANGELO & C. SNC, VIA EMILIA PONENTE N.62/3 40133 BOLOGNA (ITALY) in the person of its legal representative.
You are entitled to obtain from the owner to the erasure, communication, updating, rectification, integration of personal data concerning you, and generally may exercise all rights under article 7 of the Privacy Code a copy is provided below.
Changes to this: HOTEL MAGGIORE DI VANNINI ANGELO & C. SNC reserves the right to update this policy to adapt it to supervening law, and taking into account the suggestions submitted by employees, customers, partners and users.
If changes by HOTEL MAGGIORE DI VANNINI ANGELO & C. SNC, you'll see the word 'upgrade' link next to the Information website on the main page of privacy on the main page of www.hotelmaggiore.net.
In case of substantial changes to 'information HOTEL MAGGIORE DI VANNINI ANGELO & C. SNC publish visibly such changes.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003: Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- 1. The person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- 2. You have the right to obtain information:
- source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The person concerned has the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes,
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The user can also set the "private browsing" that allows the user to surf the Internet without saving any information about sites, the pages visited, passwords entered on any parameters and other information.
How to disable cookies
Note: In relation to decommissioning by the user of all kinds of cookies (including technical) has certain site features may be reduced or not available.
Directly from the browser to disable the types of cookies used by this website
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Work: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare and disable cookies
Learn how to monitor manage and delete cookies on the device visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html or http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
If you use a Web browser that is not listed above, please refer to the documentation or online help of your browser for more information.
The user is cautioned that the data serves as a purely technical intermediary for the links provided in this document and does not take any responsibility for any possible change.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user to send his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit to the same user. In addition to cookies they are subject to the provision of the Guarantor other similar tools (Web Beacons / Web Bugs, clear GIFs or other) that enable identification of the user or terminal.
During the navigation of a site, you can get on to their terminals even cookies that are sent to Web sites or servers other (so-called "third party"), on which they may reside some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, links to specific pages in other domains) on the same site that are visiting.
Cookies, usually found in the users browser in very large number and sometimes with characteristics of large persistence time, are used for different purposes: execution of authentication information, monitoring sessions, storing information about specific configurations about users who access server, etc. More information about cookies is available on www.allaboutcookies.org
In order to reach a proper regulation of these devices, it is necessary to distinguish that place there are the technical characteristics that differentiate them from each other right on the basis of the objectives pursued by those who use them. In this direction it has moved, however, the legislature, which, in implementation of the provisions of Directive 2009/136 / EC, has brought the obligation to acquire the prior informed consent of users to have cookies used for purposes other than purely technical (cfr. art. 1, paragraph 5, letter. a) of Legislative Decree no. 28 May 2012, n. 69, which amended Article. 122 of the Code).
More information about the cookies used by the site www.hotelmaggiore.net
When you visit this site, they can be introduced into the computer or other device "first party cookies" (generated and used by this site) and also "thirdy party cookies" (generated by third parties on this site). Please note that the discontinuance of certain cookies may limit your ability to use the site and prevent the full benefit of the features and services available. To decide which to accept or reject, we indicate below a description of the cookies used by www.hotelmaggiore.net
Types of cookies
Cookies Navigation: Are cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website and allow the connection between the server and the browser. These cookies allow the site to function properly and allow you to view the content on the device used. Without these cookies, certain site features may not be provided. Cookies navigation cookies are technical and are necessary for the operation of the site.
The system of Google Analytics on this www.hotelmaggiore.net was set up to reduce the power of identification and cookies were also disables functions that allow the crossing of information from the third party. With these settings this type of cookie is treated as a cookie technician.
The analytical cookies are not essential to the operation of the site.
Google, which also includes information about cookies Google Maps http://www.google.co.uk/intl/it_IT/policies/
This type of cookie is not essential to the operation of the site.